Odorex® Pet Cleanup Concentrate
$0.01 – $414.00
Previously called Odorex Kennel Cleaner Concentrate, Pet Cleanup Concentrate is a professional strength sanitiser, cleaner and deodorising concentrate. It combines deodorising, detergent, antibacterial agents and a pleasant fragrance for the elimination of all animal odour problems caused by urine, faeces etc. Ideal for cages, walls, runs, tables, artificial grass, any large area in kennels, catteries, groomers and doggy daycares.
- 1L concentrate makes 25 litres!
- An “all-in-one solution” for kennels and catteries.
- Economical and effective.
- A powerful combination of professional strength deodorising concentrate, detergent, anti-bacterial agent and a pleasant fragrance.
- Acts on contact to neutralise and eliminate even old odours from cages, runs, tables, walls, artificial grass and other large areas.
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance.
- Can be applied with wash or rinse water.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 100ml sample for pet care professionals ONLY. (max 1 per customer).
- Available in 1L, 5L or 20L (4 x 5Lcontainers) – discounts available for our retailers.
- 1l size available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
Odorex® Pet Cleaner Concentrate is recommended for daily cleaning as it is safe to use around pets and can simply be left to dry. However we recommend Virucide if you have had an infectious break-out, you suspect you have housed a sick animal or as part of your regular maintenance when closed to animals.
For stains on carpet or fabric we recommend Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator or Odorex Cat Odour Eliminator. For difficult to find odours we recommend Odorex Pet Urine Stain Detector.
||7.5 × 7.5 × 25 cm
100mls, 1L, 20L, 5L
1L makes 26 litres at recommended dilution.
Biodegradable Emulsifiers Odour Neutralisers Fragrant Oil Blend Benzl Ammonium Chloride Isopropyl Alcohol
Add 1 part KCC to 25 parts clean water. Apply direct or by spray to the problem areas and allow to dry. Can be safely used in conjuction with most regular detergents if additional cleaning power is required. Can also be added to the rinse cycle when washing animal bedding.