- NZ Made Natural Cat Litter
- Made from recycled newsprint and natural minerals.
- Exceptional absorbency – 250-300%
- Easy to dispose – 100% Natural so simply flush away or add to compost
- Strong odour control
- Safe, low dust, non-allergenic
- Moderate clumping
- Soft and gentle on paws
- Naturally anitbacterial
- Lightly scented with Lavender
- Available in 1L 2.5L, 5L, 10L and 20L.
- Starter Kit (2 x 2.5L PAWS Cat Litter, tray, scoop, deodorising spray & teaser), ideal for kittens or as an emergency kit post vet treatment and convenient for travelling with cats.
How many litters of kitty litter do you need per cat?
- • 1L should be enough for 1 litter box, this depth will allow your cat to scratch and because PAWS has such high absorbency and semi-clumps, used patches are easily spotted and removed. Similarly fecal matter rapidly dried to pretzel like sticks for easy removal. Extensive testing shows waste rarely reaches the tray itself and clean-up is a breeze.
• A 5L bag should last over a month per cat.
• To extend the life of your litter even longer we recommend using Odorex Animal Odour Eliminator which you can also use if your cat misses the litter tray to clean up cat pee accidents and eliminate odour.
• PAWS Pet Litter is very light so we recommend a deep litterbox so litter won’t “spill-out” when your cat steps out of the box.