- Disinfects, cleans and deodorizes hard nonporous surfaces: equipment used for animal food or water, utensils, instruments, cages, kennels, stables, catteries, etc.
- Targets common pathogenic bacteria and viruses – ensuring maximum hygiene levels are achieved for veterinarian, animal & facilities.
- Recommended for use in Veterinary Clinics, Animal Laboratories, Farms & Zoos, Equine Farms, Pet Shops, Kennels, Poultry Farms, Pig Farms, Pet Groomers, Doggy Day Care Centres.
- Virucide is also recommended for use in Hospitals, Nursing/Rest Homes, Schools, Commercial and Industrial Institutions, Veterinary Clinics, Animal Laboratories, Farms & Zoos, Equine Farms, Pet Shops, Airport / Passenger Terminals & Vessels, Kennels, Hotels, Motels, Poultry Farms, Pig Farms, Pet Groomers, Funeral homes, Dental Clinics, Health Care Facilities, Medical Clinics, Day Care Centres, Nurseries, Bars & Cafeterias, Restaurants, Tanning Facilities, Hair Salons and Barbers, Correctional Institutions, Gyms Hotels, Morgues & Mortuaries, Public Rest Rooms, Camp Ablution Blocks, Play Ground Equipment, Buses, Taxis, Cars, & Emergency Vehicles.
- 1L concentrate makes 128 litres.
Effective at the recommended dilution rate of 1:128 against the following pathogens/Animal viruses:
- Avian Polyomavirus
- Canine Parvovirus – use at 32ml/L ( 1:32)
- Canine Distemper Virus
- Feline Leukemia Virus
- Feline Picornavirus
- Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- Infectious Bronchitis (Avian IBV)
- Pseudorabies Virus(PRV)
- Transmissible Gastro-Enteritis virus (TGE)
Animals must be removed from the area when using Virucide. We understand this is not always practical so for daily cleaning we recommend Odorex Pet Cleanup Concentrate which is safe to use around pets and can simply be left to dry. Virucide should be used after an infectious break-out, if you suspect you have housed a sick animal or as part of your regular maintenance when closed to animals.